It’s the final day of my blogmas posts and it’s almost time to bring in the New Year. So this year I managed to complete my Goodreads reading challenge
I wasn’t sure I’d make it as I fell way behind a couple of times but it is done.
So for next year I have a few things I would like to do.
- I am going to read more ARCs
- I am going to lose weight (which has nothing to do with book blogging I know but I need to do this and be held accountable) so I might start doing some of my Pole Fitness Journey on here too.
- I am thinking of attempting meme all about series whether books or TV or Film. I just need to know how to start and get it off the ground.
- I am going to be upset at the end of Game of Thrones.
- I am going to post on a more regular basis
- I am going to attempt to tackle my TBR pile
- I am going to try and use my local Library more as I’m trying to save money (I need a bigger house for my books and my children)
- I am going to attempt to become a more organised person overall
and with that list that my ever forgetful self has probably forgotten something it’s time for me to say
I wish you all the best for 2019 and beyond. Thank you everyone for your help, follows, encouragement and the chance for me to keep this up. I love each and everyone of you.